Jan 9, 2007

Any Comments, Concerns?

Well, i got the info i needed, so the show is on. I am hosting an open forum at my University. This will be held in February. The forum will be held on the basis of history, educating my peers on THEIR party. Starting with the history of the radicals, detaililng how blacks were literally beaten and slaughtered into voting Dem, and then leading into to the face of the NEW black conservative. I dont know about you guys but I despise the fact that every time something needs to be said or done Politically, congress calls on Al " I ran for president 2 years after i got out of prison" Sharpton and Jesse "i'm milking this nonprofit for what its worth" Jackson to speak for the ENTIRE black community! This is seriusly getting out of hand- But at any rate- My officers and I will be discussing different topics with OUR liberal peers and answering their questions. What i need from you guys are topics of interest, with facts that can back them up. I want to talk about things that are affecting us as the younger generation, political awareness, the economy around us, and analyze hypothetical situatioins like; "What if our ancestors followed someone like Sharpton instead of Booker T. Washington?' - Can i get some help on this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anthony,

I would advise not to diss Jesse or Al. They are the future past. You are the future.

Offer a positive presentation about what you believe in. And yes it is an eye opener for people to see the genesis of the GOP. But you are the here and now. And if you have a hard time selling the GOP of today, sell the GOP of tomorrow. YOU.

Let me know more about the event.

Anonymous said...

I believe this whole situation with Iraq is just sickening. Let's keep it real, the battle between Iraq and America was all personal between our President and the late Hussein. Bush felt that he had to "throw away" the trash that threatened his father, and so he did that. It was on a personal level with Bush and Hussein. Let's get the facts straight, there's hardly oil in Iraq and other parts of the middle east, majority of our oil comes from latin America, so what is there else Bush wants from the Middle East? Why can't we just bring our fellow Americans back home? Why can't we Americans just keep our noses out of other people's business and countries???